GHANA HACKERS
WELCOME TO YOUR WORLD OF FUN

How to Use Any Sim Card on Your Modem Without Unlocking It

Go down

How to Use Any Sim Card on Your Modem Without Unlocking It

Post by ADMIN on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

This tutorial will enable you to use any Sim card on your Modem. You don't need to unlock it before it will work. But before proceeding with the steps you will need to Install Nokia PC Suite On Your PC.

HOW TO USE ANY SIM CARD IN YOUR MODEM WITHOUT UNLOCKING
Step 1. Download Nokia PC Suite to your PC, if you don't have it installed yet, use Google Search to Find where to download it free.

Step 2. Insert any SIM into your Modem [Even if it is not Unlocked] and Plug it to your PC.

Step 3. Your Modem will display Invalid Sim Warning, you need to ignore it and close modem software.

Step 4. Start NOKIA PC SUITE.

Step 5. Click on File ==>> Connect to the Internet, Then click on the the Spanner Icon to Configure it.

Step 6. Select your Modem from the List, and Input the Operator APN setting as when you want to use Nokia mobile connection. Example:

Airtel
MTN
Glo

Step 7. That is the Complete step. If you Finish Set up then proceed.

Step 8. Now connect to the internet through PC suite.

Step 9. Now You are connected to the Internet using your PC Suite + Modem without unlocking the modem.

NOTE: You can insert another Sim Card and follow the steps outline above you put the APN of the network provider and you are ready to go.
ADMIN
Admin

View user profile http://ghhackers.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Use Any Sim Card on Your Modem Without Unlocking It

Post by poornima on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:26 am

Good work but is not working,
I followed all the steps but it fail to connect at all.So I unlocked my Dongle by unlock code with a help of  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

poornima

View user profile

Back to top Go down